INFO WANTED

I have a 2004 dodge w/the cummings. 30k on it
I had a banks computer chip with the 6gun/speed loaded added and all the air flow improvements that were recommended. I still am very unimpressed....
Do you guys have any experiance with Banks systems. U guys have any ideas
Thanks in advance?
David
What exactly are you expecting? If you want a race car, then go and buy one.
"David C" < snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net> wrote in message

First, learn what you have. It is a Cummins.

What is it or isn't the truck doing that leave's you unimpressed?
Roy