Maximum340

Page 2 of 2

Please show the error that I made.

And you really avoid using facts and proof, as well as the entire subject when you know you have nothing to say. Got proof that I'm dumb? How about proof that my statement is wrong?

Incorrect, as any english teacher can tell you, lack of a question mark after an interrogatory means poor grammar or bad punctuation. There is no rule in grammar that says "lack of a question mark means its sarcasm."

Got proof? I did, and anyone with a lick of sense saw that.

Got proof? I did, and anyone with a lick of sense saw that.

Got proof? I did, and anyone with a lick of sense saw that.

Got proof? I do, and anyone with a lick of sense can see that.

LOL, sure you are. You were done with me a week ago when you announced that you wouldn't argue with me because it went nowhere...... only, you lied there too.
Face it, you are an asshole. Nothing but shit comes from you, save for some foul smelling hot air, you are circular in character, and generally the only noise you make is indescribable, but occurs as you are forced to accept the shit you've spewed is unwanted.
Only an asshole would claim Helium has no weight. Only an asshole would claim math isn't what it looks like when all the numbers work. Only an asshole would take a crack at someone without provocation.
You'll reply, but I won't. YOU can't resist.
--
Max

actually that is not projection at all. what you are describing is known as freudian projection. in a psychological perspective, that is quite different than the definition of projection. but then you probably knew that you were wrong, you are after all.....max

Well, having taken a few courses in the stuff, and having a brother who has a degree in it, AND having a mother who revels in being psycho..... and yet I still found proof that I'm correct.
http://www.heretical.com/sexsci/bpsychol.html
Notice that both are defined on the page. Notice that:

Here projection is assuming that others act or perceive similarly - according to this definition it is not necessary for a projected trait to be undesirable or unconscious. Projection is probably inherent in social animals and the single most important psychological mechanism. The following are given as examples:
1) Individual A assumes that B sees the colour red as he does, until informed that B is colour-blind;

2) Someone who never lies is easy to deceive because he projects his truthfulness onto others, assuming that others are honest also;

3) 'It takes one to know one';

4) An inept con-man fears that others are trying to cheat him, signals his fear and alerts others;

5) (Freudian) An individual who possesses malicious characteristics, but who is unwilling to perceive himself as a protagonist, convinces himself that his opponent feels and would act the same way.

So yeah, I AM Max, and I AM pretty sure of what I'm saying, unlike say... Tbone, or even you, who while being correct that Freudian Projection fits this situation, obviously failed to actually look at how well (general) projection fit before attempting to slam me.
Are we done here?
--
Max

you have just proven yourelf wrong max. for crying out loud, take time to red your own references. general projection does not have anything to do with attributing negative traits to others. it is simply attributing your traits to others. in your attempt to use the "jargone", what you said was..........

taking your "faults" and attributing them to others (you used the word "faults", not me---faults would be a type of undesireable trait) would be, as i said a freudian projection. very simple. projections itself has no limitations to undesirable traits max, it simply involves attributing your traits to others as your own reference below states. it is not necessarily even a negative attribute of human beings, it is simply something that we all do. now freudian projection is considered a negative thing that some human beings do. max, this isn't hard, you need to slow down. what you wrote supports what i said the first time and this time, i think you just forgot to read it yourself. as for your brother, well maybe you could get a little free help. oops, i meant to put a ? after that. sorry. btw, i once took a few courses in physics but i don't think that qualifies me to split the atom or build a bomb just yet.

Obviously you aren't qualified to read simple Psych 101 definitions either, never mind your course work.
--
Max

ok max. lol.

I figured that was easier than repeating what I had already said.
--
Max

yeah. at least that.

Can't we all just get along?
beekeep

an
doing
As you know, I always try.

On Thu, 18 May 2006 11:29:03 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

we could but..........that would take a hell of a lot of drugs i think.