Email Address

Anyone know of a good email address where I can write to Ford motors. I experienced some really shitty service from a so called "President Club" dealer. I have emailed them to no avail and aren't you suppose to get a survey form ford asking about how you were treated?

TIA

Reply to
Rick

I Know I have tried in vain to reach one individual, any individual at Ford Motor Company who would respond to me and treat me as if they actually cared about individual customers satisfaction, or better yet actually do something about my problem.

Please let us know if you find any back doors into that mighty impenetrable wall Ford keeps between us and them.

Reply to
351CJ

I had a problem with my 99 F150 4x4. My local service manager went to bat for me to try to get help but it was denied by Ford. I emailed Ford but never heard anything back. I wrote a letter and sent it snail-mail to the following:

Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited, The Canadian Road, P.O. Box 2000, Oakville, Ontario L6J 5E4

A few days after that I heard that my local service manager "got his fingers slapped" because he had tried to help me out. A few weeks later Ford phoned me to discuss my problem but all they would say was the basic "Too bad, so sad, you're screwed" type of thing. I wrote another letter to them and a few weeks later they phoned me again and this time they said that if they had known I was going to be that upset that they probably could have worked something out. So, to make a long story short, I don't think it will matter if you email them, phone them, write them a letter, invite them to dinner, send smoke signals, or whatever else you can possibly think of. In the end you have already given them your money so that is where their concern ends.

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence

I guess that's why I will think real hard about buying another Ford. same for GM.

TIA

Reply to
stevie

Don't expect better service from Diamler. Or Honda, for that matter. Speaking from personal experience.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Try

and write something like "As an investor and Ford owner blah blah blah." Maybe someone will respond.

These companies tend to respond better to their investors than their customers (that's too bad).

Good luck.

JJC

Reply to
Johnca