Email from Sweden

Just got a phone call (left a message on my machine) and then an email from a guy in Sweden that wants to buy a 1938 Studebaker. I would sell him mine 'cept I'm just now getting to enjoy it although I would probably part with it for twenty grand...which it isn't worth... Anyone with anything to sell this guy email me for his info. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I got an email the other day from Sweden wanting info on a '38 (with the intention of purchase). I think a nefarious person is trying to scam us poor Stoodeebaker folk.

Reply to
zoombot

Seems like too much of a coincidence that the guy is looking for a particular model, but who knows...maybe this guy is really wanting a

  1. Stranger things have happened; I had a guy from Denmark buy a 67 Caddy convertible from me some years ago for way more than it was worth. Drove it to Miami and sent it home...paid in cash. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George

He has put in a wanted ad in our forum

to.I onestly think he is serious looking for a 38 Stude.

Reply to
jwikstrom

So what's the contact info?

S2DSteve

Reply to
S2DSteve

Ah, George, you know that you really don't wanna sell that BEAUTIFUL

38! Besides, I th> So what's the contact info?
Reply to
mbstude

He's probably in the klubben there and has run out of possibilities in Europe.

No doubt he'll go to some of the tours there and f> He has put in a wanted ad in our forum

Reply to
midlant

To my knowledge there are only two 38:s in Sweden...

Reply to
jwikstrom

Reply to
Big E

Man, there are thousands of gorgeous '38's in Sweden... Tall, sultry blonde's...with blue eyes.... I have pic's to prove it, too! Jeff (Studebakers are another thing indeed!) Rice

"jwikstrom" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to