O2 Sensors?

I have heard it stated from some that the O2 sensors should be changed out at higher mileage even if they are not generating any trouble codes.
I would like to hear other's opinions on this.
Old_Timer
On Fri, 06 May 2005 15:28:40 -0700, Old_Timer wrote:

I would yend to beleive that if they were generating no error codes then they are OK.
Jacob

I'd have to vote with Jacob on this one. Auto parts are expensive and the labor even moreso. Get all you can out of any service parts before replacing them.