Replacement O2 sensors

Does anyone have any experience/advice about using aftermarket O2 sensors vs. OEM sensors? Is there a brand preference if not OEM?

Thanks

Richard

'94 GT 'vert Under Drive Pulleys Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit High Stall Torque Converter

4:10 Gears Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded) Laser Red
Reply to
Richard

I replaced mine recently with Bosch from AutoZone. No problems and they where about $40 each.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Reply to
stew

The job is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I believe they are using NTK sensors.

Reply to
Richard

The Bosch O2 sensors, where I am in Canada, wholesale for about CDN$79.00 (US$56.50). Ford OEM about US$93. We seem to pay more for just about everything here.

Reply to
Richard

Bosch is the original manufacturer of Ford oxygen sensors. Bosch sensor are sold almost everywhere.

Reply to
HELMUT RONER