OT pics to cd

Took some pics of the construction we did here a few years ago and the wife put them in a folder. Now I want to put them on a cd so I will have a hard copy of them in case
this machine goes south. What is the procedure?
Roy
Roy, If you are using Windows XP, you should be able to "right click" on the folder and then click on "send to" and send it to your CD burner. You should also be able to "drag" the folder that has the pictures in it to your CD burner software. Tom

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing