OT pics to cd

Took some pics of the construction we did here a few years ago and the wife put them in a folder. Now I want to put them on a cd so I will have a hard copy of them in case this machine goes south. What is the procedure?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Roy, If you are using Windows XP, you should be able to "right click" on the folder and then click on "send to" and send it to your CD burner. You should also be able to "drag" the folder that has the pictures in it to your CD burner software. Tom

Reply to
Tom R

Yup, that was it. Haven't messed with it for some time and had a cramp. Thanks.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Admit it, bro.. it was a "senior moment".. *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis