PING: Denny

At the risk of Roy making size comments, I thought you might like this idea:
http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/27/how-to-turn-an-old-tractor-seat-into-a-great-shop-chair /
Mac

http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/27/how-to-turn-an-old-tractor-seat-into-a-great-shop-chair /
Bro, I don't have to, you already have.<VBG>
Roy

http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/27/how-to-turn-an-old-tractor-seat-into-a-great-shop-chair /
I'm thinking if that was John Deere green with some yellow pinstripes I'd have one. The guys in the shop would be sooooooo envious..... <BG>
Maybe you could make a heated one for Mike????
Denny
Why not flame it?
One toasted tush . . .coming up rapidly.
VBG
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

I wasn't gonna make one, Buggs... You're the one with the tractor parts...
Maybe one for Mike with a sheep skin cover?? Mac
mac davis wrote:

idea:
http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/27/how-to-turn-an-old-tractor-seat-into-a-great-shop-chair /
Of course, it should be heated, right? ;)

http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/27/how-to-turn-an-old-tractor-seat-into-a-great-shop-chair /
Ouch! That will leave a mark. <VBG>
Roy

Only for Mike, he likes warm biscuits..