Provided without comment(SFW)

http://www.nbc5i.com/video/9427523/index.html
Watch the whole thing.
SFW:

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
MoParMaN wrote:

Snakes are about the only thing I'm scared of. And up here in Allen this year they are really bad.
Bob

Really, so far in Cedar Hill I haven't seen any. Maybe they migrated up north to your area.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Don't know where you guys are but keep them out of New Hampshire. We hear about an occasional small timber rattler being seen but that's about it up here. One could literally hike and camp their entire life up here without seeing any.

I go to my hunting lease about every other weekend. I see maybe 5 to 8 rattlers a weekend down there. (San Angelo area). Three weeks ago I was riding my ATV and one struck at me as I went by him at about 15 MPH. I was wearing heavy boots and his fangs got stuck in the leather and I was dragging him around still attached to my boot. I drove by my wife and she saw the snake. Since she's pretty smart for an Okie, she got a shotgun and waved at me to come back by her. I did, I stopped and she shot. One dead 6 footer and one pair of mans short full of shit.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

hear
up
without
was
and
6
did you hollar "No baby!!! You love ME, Remember??"
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Move to Southern Arizona. We have a lots:)
Al in Tucson
Yup, we have all kinds here down in Sierra Vista