Read the whole thang

that's a lot of hits... too bad the $$$ doesnt reflect that...

VWGirl

...$910???? Hell you can take my whole damn wardrobe for $910....lol

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:43:59 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

hell i'd like to get 910 bucks for two stained up t-shirts, a torn pair of shorts, and a mismatch pair of socks... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

well it was only at 600 when i read it...

Reply to
VWGirl

Joey Tribiani wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Wed mornin at 6:30 am it's now up to $17,100 guess he'll be gettin a new truck to take him to the ballgame

Reply to
insanitize

up in the $3k range now. what a trip!

Reply to
matthew j henschel

John, why were you scrolling through ebay wedding dresses?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Someone pointed me to the site for a good laugh, and laugh I did!

Reply to
jjs

I got a good laugh also and the owner of the dress is also laughing...ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! Good for him. Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill
9.5 million hits and 3800 bucks later, I'd be smilin'.............

Hell I'm doin good If I get 100 hits on some of more odd items I sell............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®