Very early OT weekend BS post

Ok, now I'll jump on the Patriots bandwagon.... They gotta be better than the Colts. Happy now Roy??? <BG>
Denny

That was a hell of a game! Although it was a bit sloppy. I hope the super bowl is as good, no matter who play's.
I think right now the Pat's are the team. They seem to get into Manning's head, although the Colt's won the last time they met. No excuse's but a goodly portion of the Pat's were injured when they last played.
Boy what balls! Are ya sure ya want to jump on?<GBFG>
Roy

I gotta admit that I'd like to have seen the Chargers win but they just made too many mistakes. Now it just comes down to the lesser of the evils......I just don't care for Manning. He ranks right up there with Elway and his teeth and ole Kosar, you know he was one of the most "cerebrial" quarterbacks......according to Browns fans anyway.

I'm on......I'm on...
Denny

My SB 41 picks are the Bears vs.. Colts

In that case it'll be the Bear bandwagon for the ole bunny..
Denny