What Happen To This Group?

Page 1 of 2
What happen to this Dodge truck group? I been gone a few months, and I see none (or don't see) any of the old timers jump right in answering questions. Used to be a guy could post a
question, and three or four of the old farts would jump in, giving advice, sometimes slightly disagreeing but always quick to help. Now, I see questions going unanswered. Too bad, this *was* a good group at one time. Yeah, I know, don't let the door hit me in the ass. Don't worry, I won't. But for anyone else that would care to give me a civil answer, I would appreciate it. Thanks. What happen to the good ole boys?
mack boy

beekeep
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:40:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

is that still going on? i leave for a month only to return and find nothing has changed between those two?
they seem to add balance to life. some things just shouldn't change.
Maybe they all traded in their dodges for fords:))) Maybe the old farts got moved into nursing homes where they don't allow you to use computers
Most of the guys are still around Missing are Bud, Redneck,Sean, haven't heard from the guy. Then the gals we are missing dodge ewe and sofia. Dale
On 8/27/05 6:53 PM, in article der1st$ai3$ snipped-for-privacy@pita.alt.net, "mack boy"

i'm still here. took a month off. went to kauaii, then went camping (well sort of--have a large fifth wheel with satellite tv, heat, king size bed, etc) to flly fish for a few weeks.

i know. i used to do the whole tent thing, but as i get older this is as "rough" as i want to get. sort of like heated seats, maybe :).

Good for you, have fun and enjoy life dale

beekeep

I think he was reincarnated as T-Bone.
;^)
Mike

Naa. Jay made sense at times...
Denny

Well if he was it was an improvement, if you can believe that..........
On 8/29/05 5:21 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.radix.net, "beekeep"

The old farts are being very careful while sitting on their heated seats for fear of an unintensional ignition problem...

Most are still around here but don't post as much. Myself, I just get tired of somebody saying "this isn't rocket science" while they give a wrong answer and then argue about it for a couple of days.
Denny
On 8/28/05 5:38 PM, in article 4WrQe.51354$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

dale

Shut up Dale... <VBFG>
You get much rain up that way this summer?? We had a damned dry one around here.
Denny
Denny: yeah, I know. There have been some large dry areas in the U.S. We had a real dry one in 2002. Wheat went 11 bus per acre.
This year June was nice and wet. Towards end of July and beginning of Aug, we needed rain. Tips of wheat heads dried out. Then we got 1" a couple of weeks ago. Helped to finish up my canola and the wheat. Then last Wed we had another 1" of rain. Fifty miles west of here at Maidstone, clouds opened up they got 5" of rain.
Crops look good here. Last year around Aug 17, we had a bad frost. A lot of crops got froze. Fifty bushel wheat crops were down graded to feed wheat.
Dale
On 8/28/05 5:51 PM, in article a6sQe.51357$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

Something wrong with that statement. -- Ken It's 100 degrees outside, it's Texas, it's September.