What Happen To This Group?

What happen to this Dodge truck group? I been gone a few months, and I see none (or don't see) any of the old timers jump right in answering questions. Used to be a guy could post a question, and three or four of the old farts would jump in, giving advice, sometimes slightly disagreeing but always quick to help. Now, I see questions going unanswered. Too bad, this *was* a good group at one time. Yeah, I know, don't let the door hit me in the ass. Don't worry, I won't. But for anyone else that would care to give me a civil answer, I would appreciate it. Thanks. What happen to the good ole boys?

mack boy

Reply to
mack boy

We're all watching the gary and tbone show.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

is that still going on? i leave for a month only to return and find nothing has changed between those two?

they seem to add balance to life. some things just shouldn't change.

Reply to
thenewguy

Maybe they all traded in their dodges for fords:))) Maybe the old farts got moved into nursing homes where they don't allow you to use computers

Most of the guys are still around Missing are Bud, Redneck,Sean, haven't heard from the guy. Then the gals we are missing dodge ewe and sofia. Dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

The old farts are being very careful while sitting on their heated seats for fear of an unintensional ignition problem...

Most are still around here but don't post as much. Myself, I just get tired of somebody saying "this isn't rocket science" while they give a wrong answer and then argue about it for a couple of days.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

And that pink bunny suit was getting boring :))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Shut up Dale...

You get much rain up that way this summer?? We had a damned dry one around here.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

i'm still here. took a month off. went to kauaii, then went camping (well sort of--have a large fifth wheel with satellite tv, heat, king size bed, etc) to flly fish for a few weeks.

Reply to
thenewguy

People giving wrong information out and then arguing over it? Come on you silly wabbit, that NEVER happens in this group.

Reply to
azwiley1

Yup, it does get old.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I hear from Red every so often, Bud, I'm sure is reading, Sean, I don't have any idea, hooked up with that girl and that was about it. The girls, probably making some lucky guy happy.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Denny: yeah, I know. There have been some large dry areas in the U.S. We had a real dry one in 2002. Wheat went 11 bus per acre.

This year June was nice and wet. Towards end of July and beginning of Aug, we needed rain. Tips of wheat heads dried out. Then we got 1" a couple of weeks ago. Helped to finish up my canola and the wheat. Then last Wed we had another 1" of rain. Fifty miles west of here at Maidstone, clouds opened up they got 5" of rain.

Crops look good here. Last year around Aug 17, we had a bad frost. A lot of crops got froze. Fifty bushel wheat crops were down graded to feed wheat.

Dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

The guy: that's what I call roughing it :)))

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Sound like we are a bunch of government bureaucrats

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Some are still around and some have been busy (like I have for last few weeks, it is summer time)

Reply to
SnoMan

Something wrong with that statement.

-- Ken It's 100 degrees outside, it's Texas, it's September.

Reply to
Nosey

Ya forgot little Jay.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I think he was reincarnated as T-Bone.

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

i know. i used to do the whole tent thing, but as i get older this is as "rough" as i want to get. sort of like heated seats, maybe :).

Reply to
thenewguy