i lost my red key

hey i lost my set of keys and it had my red key on for my fiat punto n reg 75 sx i have phoned the fiat garage and they have said it will cost 800 to
repair it which is alot of money i am a single mum and cant afford this is there anyway around this problem at all there must be another way would my blue key not be chipped? please could somebody answer me thank you

If you still have a blue key, then Timpsons will do you a duplicate/clone for around 25 won't be central locking (if you have it ) though.
Graham
Have you considered you house insurance? they might pay for replacement keys. programming a new key might only cost 75 if you shop around the dealers.