Punto Mk1 clutch

Just got a 2nd hand Punto and the clutch pedal is stiff to push down, is this normal?

Roger Brown formuleerde op dinsdag :

No, i find it actually very light to handle (if i compare to other cars).
--
Grt. Frank
Email: frank@usenet4all dot com

When I got my 2nd hand Punto ('99 make), I guess I was used to a stiff clutch pedal, because I didn't notice it. But the dealer *did* find it too stiff, and replaced it free of charge. At that point, I *did* notice the difference. But by now, some 3 years after, it does feal rather stiff again.
But then again... Seems that the clutch pedal is always the first thing to break down in any car I've owned (sample size is limited to two, however) ;-)
/Jacco
--

"Duck!"
"What duck?"

Mine needed a new clutch when it got like this. 45k miles. Al