Electrics on the blink

The stereo of my old Uno mark 1 used to be fed off the cigarette lighter, and worked find, but now there's no power to the lighter. I've checked the fuse, and even changed it, the fuse is fine.

Any ideas on how I can get the lighter to work again?

Many thanks

Reply to
Tony

maybe the lighter is broken - change the lighter maybe the wire from the fuse to the ligter is broken or the groud is missing - check the wireing and connectors (with ohm meter or check light tool) you can even make a new connection from the fuse to the lighter

regards, Klemen

Any ideas on how I can get the lighter to work again?

Many thanks

Reply to
Klemen

OK