Re: Mark I Punto rear suspension arm

Hi Mark
I have a Punto 75 SX -95. Same problem with the knocking sound. I have just ordered extra rubber seals to fit between the excisting seals (original) and the
car chassi itself. This is a standard (official) Fiat solution. You just take the bolt away and fit it in on the top of the "old" seal. There are 4 seals (4 "bolt-places") to buy but it can be enough with 2 seals if you are lucky. I live in Sweden and the price for each bearing is aprox EUR 25,-
Any comments?
Kind Regards Par Loner Sweden
I was replying you earlier on this topic but misunderstood your issue. My answer refers to the bushing not the bearing...
Par Loner Sweden