Something for nothing?!

At the beginning of the year, I decided to replace my R reg Punto SX with a new Dynamic, due to the 0%, 500 towards the deposit deal. We ordered the car in January.
We picked it up on Tuesday and found we'd been given a few extras...an MP3 player and a 100W woofer in the boot and the dual climate control aircon rather than the bog standard aircon, this was on top of my local dealer ringing me up last week and saying that they were going to put alloys on it as FIAT had changed the spec.
HAs this ever happened to anyone else? I've not had a new car before, so I've no experience of getting stuff I didn't order. We got 400 worth of stuff we didn't pay for - is there someone somewhere else in the country moaning at FIAT because they're missing their extras?!

Hush! Be quiet and feel lucky, and enjoy... ;-)