ABS Light

98 Z LT-1 6 speed.
Light comes on intermittently upon start. Can clear it by restaring, sometimes takes more than one restart.
Just Chevy BS? A fix? Is something really broken? Connector or fuse?

You talking about the ABS INOP light in the lower left hand corner of the dash? Mine came on recently after an inspection, and the tech/mechanic said it'll go off as soon as you start driving it. Not sure why it was on in the first place. (Anybody?) If it is, sounds to me like something mucked up with a wheel sensor. Do you have traction control? If yes, any problems with that?
BTW, If you have a 1998 it's an LS1 not an LT-1. 1997 was the last year of the LT-1 powered Camaro's.
Jimmy
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Lowryter) wrote in message

yes, Jim. It's the Inop Light, it doesnt always clear when I start the car and sometimes takes several restarts to go off.
94 model doesnt have traction control.