replacing amplifier for 99 FB w/ monsoon

I recently got t-boned on my rear passenger side fender and my amp was smashed along with the car. Around 3 grand later, cars flawless, but im pretty much broke and i need my beats. So how can i get my system working again spending the least amount to $0. I figured ide have to just replace the amp. Well thats apparently not so simple when keeping the head unit and speakers stock. So heres where i am. I got a stock monsoon head unit. Xplode speakers in the front, stock monsoon in sail panels and rear, stock tweeters, and as far as an amp, i got a 300W 2- channel amp to work with. I thought i knew more about stereo systems than i apparently do unless this one is just truely a maze. Any help or suggestions on gettin my radio workin to some degree for the time being. I dont care how much rewiring or removing of panels it takes. and any suggestions on if i should or need to get a new head unit and/ or a 4channel etc.. amp. If anyone knows of anyshops etc.. in the bay area that would b great to. not just audio equipment. Thanx.

Reply to
str8flawless_247