97 explorer has a humming noise!!

I have a 97 explorer and there is a humming noise that happens off and on,(when its idling,or in motion)It mostly happens when its colder between

15-50 agrees...The noise is coming from the air filter area,you can even fell it vibrating.Even after I put it in park and shut it off,,it sometimes starts back humming when its restarted.
Reply to
jely79

Usually caused by a faulty IAC.... I can only suggest replacing the valve and retesting...

Reply to
Jim Warman