97 V8 Rough Idle with AC On

My 97 AWD Mountaineer has a really rough idle when the AC is on ... runs OK otherwise. Would replacing the fuel filter help? Cleaning the injectors (doubt it)? I changed out the spark plugs, replaced the fuel filter, and did other maintenance about a year ago.

Let me know what you think, I don't want to dump a ton of money into this if I can find a quick solution.

Reply to
mrkennyg