98 Ford Explorer Oil Pressure Guage

The other day when I started my 98 Explorer I noticed something wrong with my oil pressure guage. The needle some how is now on the wrong side of the resting pin. When the truck is turned off the needle sits at 6 o'clock, and when I turn it on it rises to the resting pin and stops. It's as if the needle spun right around. Any ideas what's wrong?

Reply to
kevins25