Help! Can't find the right part - Brake Master Cylinder

Well, the slight creaking noise at the front end is now the least of my worries...

I've gone to five different parts stores (two dealers) and all of them have given me different parts, none of which are the same thing as what I have on the vehicle...

Vehicle Info: 95 Explorer Sport 2 Dr, V6, 4WD, Power Brakes.

I have made a gallery showing views of the Master Cylinder that is already on the vehicle, in the hopes that someone out there who knows more than these parts guys, can identify the right Master Cylinder for my vehicle. I need to know exactly what to ask for so that I can get the right part to fix it! How do I determine what to ask for, so that I can get the proper part to replace the Master Cylinder?

Also, (and this is important!) I would like to ask if anyone out there has technical drawings or schematics or pictures from the Service Manuals that show me exactly where I can find the correct place to bleed the brakes. I have both the Chilton and the Haynes manuals, and the pictures don't match up to my vehicle.

I'm about ready to tear my hair out, trying to find the right Master Cylinder!

----- No, this is not a troll... My son set this up for me this way, and said that it would protect my identity...

Reply to
Nomen Nescio