V6 Magnaflow vs Flowmaster

i'm considering a dual/dual muffler for my 2000 explorer sport with

4.0 SOHC V6. i've heard arguments on both sides with no definite numbers to back up either. I can't find any good numbers or testimonials on V6's. i've heard that flowmasters dont flow as well as magnaflows, and that the magnaflows offer a little bit of low-end torque gain (especially on Fords). anyone with some first-hand experience have anything to offer? which one would you recommend for deepest sound and/or best engine performance?
Reply to
almfreak
***make that flowmaster a 40 series, that's the one i'm looking at
Reply to
almfreak

I have a 2005 explorer 4.0 SOHC V6 and I'm also considering a Dual Exhaust system. Any suggestions?

Reply to
CJ