1977 Ford F250 Vacuum Routing Diagram

I'm in the process of troubleshooting some vacuum line issues on my 1977 Ford F250 400ci. Does anyone have information on locating a Vacuum Routing Diagram for this Make, Model, and Engine type? Any
information would be greatly appreciated.
John
the only vacuum lines on that engine should be 1 for the advance circuit on the distributor, 1 for the power brake booster, and 1 for the auto trans modulator valve, if you have an auto trans.