1990 Ford Taurus Stalling

I have a 1990 Ford Taurus L (3.0L V6). Recently it just stalls. It doesn't matter where I am or what the temp. it dies when I am at a complete stop and hit the gas to accelerate. I am almost certain it isn't
the fuel pump. I read an article about a guy who had a 1989 with the same problem and it was his throtle-body. It was really dirty. I looked on my car and I don't see a throttle-body, unless I am completely blind. Someone help me I live in the country and need a car for travel badly and this car, as much as I love it, is not in my good books right now.
Anybody who can reply please send to my E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I appreciate those who help. Thank you

If it doesn't have a throttle body, how does air get into the engine?
Crono wrote:

the throttle body is the thing that the 3 in. rubber plastic hose is attached to the engine...... remove the filter cover and then the 3 in. hose clamp on the rubber/plastic piece that goes from the filter box to the engine... move it out the way and look inside the circle to find throttle body baffle by moving the gas pedal or grab the cable clamp next to the engine by the throttle body(the hole top of the 3.0 engine is the throttle body)..... get some throttle body cleaner-spray can- and then race the engine and spray some into the throttle body and this should clean it out.....
You are a GODSEND! jim
I appreciate it soooo much no more stalling, works great. Now I just have to fix this overheating problem. Ha, one thing after another. But, thank you very much. Fast reply to. I can't say thank you enough.