1995 Ford Explorer-Spins over,no Start

Hi; My 1995 Ford Explorer 4.0 LT It turns over fine but it won't start.I've had it checked out at the garage and the mechanic says it has fuel and it has spark but it won't start. He also said it is loosing the pulse to the injectors. You could try it 5 minutes later and it might start.Then suddenly it won't start again.The crank sensor seems ok,the pcm seems ok.Could it be the crank sensor ????? or maybe the pip sensor ????? This has been going on for about 3 months. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Northwood

Has anyone tried unplugging, inspecting, and then reconnecting all the electrical connections to the devices that may have a bearing on his problem. Since this seems like an intermittent electrical issue... that might be an excellent place to start. It's easy... and costs very little to try.

Telstar Electronics

Reply to
Northwood