1997 Ford Contour Front Panel Removal

I must be close to getting left front panel off. Seems to be loose all around, have removed trim around mirror, screws around sides, screws from door handle and screw from latch. Trim around latch is looseb But
it's hanging up at the lock - unlock button. Am afraid I might break the plastic trim if I pull any harder. What's the trick?
snipped-for-privacy@work.com wrote in

push the lock button down.. or if necessary - remove it by unscrewing it.