2000 Ford ZX2 Engine

What is the biggest possible engine I can put in to a 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 and get the most horsepower out of it?

c_cook2007 wrote:

Well, anything is possible. Is it practical, not always. I know a fellow with a SHO motor in a Festiva. Why not build up the existing motor?
Well what all can I do to the 2.0 Zetec enging in my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 and where can I get the parts?

Burton Power www.burtonpower.com
Have fun
Robert
On www.burtonpower.com how do I know if it will fit my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 Zetec engine?

Their staff will answer all your questions by phone or email! BTW where are you posting from??

I'm posting from my house. Why? You?