6.0 Liter PowerStroke Belt

I have taken my truck to the local ford dealer in town to get my squeaky serpentine belt fixed 4 times!!!! Any suggestions on how to get it fixed? They have replaced the belt 3 times along with the
idler pulley once.

More details, please. LIke how many miles and what truck this is.
Jeff

This is a 2003 F-250 crew cab. It has almost 67,000 miles on it. The sqeak goes away for about a week after the dealer replaces it. Sqeaks more when the weather is cold and when the truck is cold. Squeaks more at idle speeds than higher RPM. No signs of misalignment on pulleys.
Any more details?
richard
Richard Crookston opined in

miles, type of truck prolly immaterial.. real questions: is it squeak (idle) or squeal (acceleration) or both
does changing belt help for more than one day? Or does it come right back down the street.
look for wear on sides of belt, shows misalign.
Change alternator pulley, check alt alignment...

There is a SSM with a updated belt for the 6.0, but im sure they know that. Offcourse doesn't hurt to ask..........
Johan

Actually, my first throught is that if it has less than 36,000 mi, it is still covered by warranty.
Jeff

vaseline

Try the Goodyear "Gatorback" belt; it solved the squeaking problem on my 5.0
-john king