6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option

6.4 Ford diesel flame thrower option:
http://youtube.com/watch?v21LwkM7i90

Lynn

Is that a demonstration of "wet stacking" by any chance? Lots of unburned fuel in the exhaust system...
--<< Bruce >>--
That, besides being ancient history, was the effect of a failed fuel injector. Subsequent programming changes have, by all reports, eliminated the possibility of this recurring.
OTOH, any person with an ounce of brains would have shut the truck off...

You ARE talking about a Ford driver, here.
-GV
And I'm not a Ford driver? Three of 'em in the driveway, poohawk... My 02 SuperCrew 4X4, 05 Mustang and Ol' Blue... a 94 F150 4X4...

+ that is very old news.

Still looks cool ! I never saw this video at the time. Here it is again:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v36MCcRPRTc&mode=related&search=&v3

Lynn