Adjust caster on Taurus

I hit a deep pot hole with my Taurus. How do I adjust the caster? The toe-in is OK but I need to set positive caster.

You bent something if it is off because of hitting someting. Because of that the camber will most likley be off, because of that so will the toe

Thomas Moats wrote:

When I had my '87 Taurus, there was no provision for adjusting caster and camber. I remember drilling out the welds in the top plate that holds the strut to the tower. That allowed some movement but not much. I remember using a small grind stone in a Dremel tool to increase the size of the slots to gain some more, but even with that I don't think I was able to change the camber more than a half degree or so. Caster will require moving the top of the strut fore and aft instead of side to side. Bottom line is that the Taurus = POS. Got a Grand Marquis now and not only is everything adjustable, but it doesn't seem to need adjusting and I have over 206k Miles on it. Why do you think you need to adjust caster? Just adjust the toe and forget about it. Stan K.
Ed wrote:

See
http://www.shotimes.com/SHO3alignment.html http://www.northstarmfg.com/content/install/41-4603.htm http://www.goodtool-online.com/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=1 ;G5button=1;invoice_id=;mcat=2;catG;page=3;vendor=;go=1&item=P866 http://www.prosuspension.com/groupbuyexample.html
If your Caster is out, you bent something. Before you do anything else, figure out what you bent and fix that first.
Ed