Attn: Backward Maniac

Dear Sir,
It has been brought to my attention that you believe that you are in charge of the internet.
That is *in fact* incorrect.
When my husband, Mr. Trellis, passed away 2 years ago, he left me in
charge.
I have the rule book here, should anyone wish to verify the fact that I am 'de facto' in charge of the internet.
Other kind folk of the internet: Please disregard all posts from Backpassage Megalomaniac.
I thank you for your indulgence.
Mrs. Trellis.
snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net wrote:

You still around, Mr Badwrench? I figured you'd move to Venezuela when Harper won.
you pay..DEAL with it!

Call me when you get out of gaol. If you get out ...
Mrs T.