Auto junk yard in North east between Boston and Albany.

Anyone know of a good (well stocked) junk/salvage yard for Ford cars in North East in CT Danbury area or around.

I need to find a matching left hand side fender wall for my 1995 Ford Escort LX 1.9L (Teal color). Mine had a minor dent and the paint is pealing off in that area.

Appreciate any help.

Sam

Reply to
sams