Auto junk yard in North east between Boston and Albany.

Anyone know of a good (well stocked) junk/salvage yard for Ford cars in North East in CT Danbury area or around.
I need to find a matching left hand side fender wall for my 1995 Ford
Escort LX 1.9L (Teal color). Mine had a minor dent and the paint is pealing off in that area.
Appreciate any help.