brakes

i just found that my back brakes dont work. checked the pads, plenty. front work fine. it is on a 88 mercury cougar. got any ideas?

Did you check the Master cyl reservoir? You most likely have a rusted out brake line
you pay..DEAL with it!
Adjust the rear drums, then do it again every you change oil, WBMA.
mike hunt