Carforums.net Ford Section

Hello everyone,
I would like to formally invite you to visit CarForums.net. We have a Ford forum there and many other make specific forums. We could really
use some help building up a great Ford section, and would appreciate it you would stop by and register. Check us out today, the address again is http://www.carforums.net
I already read the Ford and Mustang Newsgroups... I occasionally scan many other various Ford websites... and since I'm also a soccer fan, I'm a regular contributor on one and a MOD on another. Amazing to me, that on all these there are frequent notices like this.. folks who sometimes give the impression that MORETTER
Noo it isnt.. not when the only way to ensure your problem or issue has been addressed is to run a google search.
And every one of these guys will reply that THEIR site is new and different !!
So there!