Check Engine Light Codes?

I have a 96 Ranger and the "Check Engine" light has come on, finally. There is nothing missing inside the engine, and a local parts store hooked me up to the analyzer, but the code shown is not in his book.
Can anyone tell me where I might find a code listing online?
Thanks in advance
http://www.autotap.com/generic_trouble_codes.html
regards,
Dik

Mr Steele wrote:

an Autozone person..can't call him much more than that..gave me a code of 1181....I am unable to find such anywhere. Going to try another Autozone tomorrow, see if there is someone who might be able to read the toys they have to use. I have done all my work, starting with working on flatheads. These newfangled engines and garbage associated with them, are a bunch of #%^$*(*&(@
Steele