Deal for Saddem?

Subject: A deal with Saddam? Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:50 PM

Is it true that Iraqi government is trying to make a plea bargain deal with ex-president Saddem Hussein in Iraq? If he will rid the country of the insurgents within a year he can accept exile to Syria and escape the death penalty.

Reply to
Ralf

ex-president Saddem Hussein in Iraq? If he will rid

escape the death penalty.

Does he drive a Ford? Does he have a question about a Ford? Does he have advice or comments about a Ford?

Reply to
I. Care

with ex-president Saddem Hussein in Iraq? If he will rid

and escape the death penalty.

yes he wants to know which ford is the best for a gettaway ;-)

Reply to
no longer a registered user

ex-president Saddem Hussein in Iraq? If he will rid

escape the death penalty.

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in part:

The Taliban prefers Suburbans.