Deal for Saddem?

Subject: A deal with Saddam? Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:50 PM
Is it true that Iraqi government is trying to make a plea bargain deal with ex-president Saddem Hussein in Iraq? If he will rid
the country of the insurgents within a year he can accept exile to Syria and escape the death penalty.
says...

have advice or comments about a Ford?
--
I. Care

Yes, he does... or did..... it was a solid gold GT-350 just like his personal weapons.... Well, OK, he didn't actually drive it, but he did sit in it while it was inside the armored truck moving him from one palace to another. I did hear he had a matching GT-500 inside his bunker which he would sit in while smoking hashish and murdering his family and friends.
wrote:

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

The Taliban prefers Suburbans. -- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA
Well, of course they do... more headroom for turbans, and they sound alike....
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:25:29 GMT, Jim Chinnis