Door open indicator on Taurus 99

Ever since I got this car the dasboard light indicates a door not closed- most of the time it's on. Where are the sensors and how does one fix this?

The sensors are in the door latch mechanism itself. I've never had the problem myself, but everyone I've heard of says to blow out the latch mechanism with WD 40.
CJB
Thanks! It worked first try.