ford mondeo diele turbo 97 heater

hi i have a ford mondeo turbo diesel estate 1997. the heater has stopped blowing warm air . the temerature control seems to spring back when u turn to hot , and in the dashboard. there is a slight clump almost under the
windscreen . can anyone tell me what is happening and how i can fix or get into dash to have a look . cheers

Sorry, you're going to have to 'crawl under the dash' and try to see if the control is working the heater blend door actuating arm.
Seems by your description that the door, itself, may be jammed or broken... thus the 'spring-back'
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!