Ford Windstar 2003 Question

Hi There,
I have problem with my trunk door. It is closing properly but sometime (quite often) the sensor for the door are showing that the door is
still open, while the door is closed. The sensor change his mind after you drive a couple blocks and then all door get locked.
Anybody knows where is the Windstar 2003 sensors for the trunk door? Anybody had this problem and knows how to fix it?
Thanks, Hagay.
There is one switch attached to each latch on the liftgate... WD40 works in most cases...