Free newsserver for this forum?

Major (derelict) ISP's have ended even text-only Usenet netnews service in recent months.
My (derelict) ISP (AT&T) will end even text-only Usenet netnews service in
a few days.
Does anyone know of a free netnews server that supports access to this forum?
Thanks, Puddin'
Puddin' Man wrote:

This one seems to get the text only groups for free. You need to register and get username and password. Easy to setup. They will need your EMail to send signon info.
Lugnut

Puddin' Man wrote:

I forgot to put the link in but, it seems to be in the header. Just in case
http://news.eternal-september.org /
Lugnut

I have thanked Lugnut numerous times over the years.
I thank Lugnut yet again!
Best, p
Here also: textnews.news.cambrium.nl

Do I need a username, password? If so, where can I find?
I can't connect to http://textnews.news.cambrium.nl /.
Thx, P

In OE the account is simply "textnews.news.cambrium.nl". No "http://". No log on required. This is working for me as a backup.

For me as well, thanks to you. It was the "no logon" part that I lacked.
Cheers, P