NewsServer??

Anybody know of a news server I can access and post to? Mine seems to be buggy lately ever since the company changed their servers or something around. Example> I can see replies to topics, but not the original topic, its usually 2 days until the topic itself shows up, very very annoying :( Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

"Gagan \(mwarrior\)" wrote in news:S6YPa.7465$ snipped-for-privacy@news.nnrp.ca:

Text-only read-and-post free news server is news.individual.net. Go to

to register. I believe you need a valid e-mail address though. HTH. Joe Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
Joe

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:06:18 -0400, "Gagan \(mwarrior\)" wrote something wonderfully witty:

All depends. You want a free ride, or are you willing to pay?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

try google groups ...

Reply to
Silver Stang

Thats an idea, but I prefer something I can download everything to my computer with :( Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:53:28 -0400, "Gagan \(mwarrior\)" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Are you saying that you want to do a full-feed suck? That can take a ton of local resources and I know of no free servers that are going to allow you to do a full suck on any group.

There are several outstanding pay for service news providers out there.

happens to one of the better ones. Excellent long-term retention and completeness. Multiple feeds with good propagation as well. The 6gig a month account goes for about twelve bucks. Not to bad and should be more then enough unless you are into down loading several full length movies a month.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

My ISP is Aserty online. I can access it fine, but they "upgraded" their systems a month or two back, and since then I've been missing lots and lots of posts (or they'll come like 2 days later, while half the newer ones are already here). I didnt change any info as they said "the same information works" but like I said, lots of posts missing and its quite annoying. Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)