Fuel Pump Problem

Seems that the fuel pump on my 92 F150 isn't turning on. I don't hear it turn on when I turn the key to the on position. The engine BARELY gets enough fuel to start and dowsn;t have enough to go anywhere.
I replaced the fuel pump a year ago, no problems since then. Is there a fuse for this? Also. where is the relay located? If it isn't the fuel pump that is the problem those are the things I want to look at. Any other sugestions?
Howbout the fuel filter

Like I said, I can hear that the fuel pump doesn't initialize. When I turn the key to the 'ON' position I don't hear what I usually hear.

For what its worth, I put a couple of the aftermarket pumps in my old Dodge minivan in about a year, I finally spent $200 for a Chrysler replacement as dropping the tank proved very inconvenient.
Thars a inertia switch inside that goes off if ya crash or even if ya gets a flat, or maybe yur girlfriend kicked it reel hard when she thru a tizzy. It turns off duh pump tills ya reset it.

Wa-a-al, kiddies, I'm pretty sure the thing would not start at all if the inertia switch was tripped or the relay wasnt making.
If the fuel pump was audible and now it isnt, and the engine barely runs... then it is probably a bad pump.. though MOST complain of a very loud pump before it goes bad.
jk opined in

It good very well be corroded/broken wires at the relay. Making/breaking contact while cranking giving intermittant fuel pulses. I assume in '92 the relay may still be where it was in '87, which is behind the air cleaner box. This is another been there, done that kinda thing.