good price for 05 T-birds?

Since these are not hotter-than-pancake sellers anymore, anybody got a rough idea of what a good price for an 05 T-Bird would be? Or a new 04? I'm in Calif and am in the market for an American convertible and
am vascillating between the Sebring, T-Bird, or waiting for the ragtop Mustang to come out. But I think I'm leaning towards the T-Bird more and more as long as I can get a deal. One dealer out here just unloaded about six 2004 Birds for 14K under sticker price! They were not in any colors I want, and I was not in the mood to rush a purchase to jump on this deal right now. Maybe I should have grabbed one but too late now. So I'm wondering if 05s should have a big discount too (not THAT big, but, you know.) Thanks!....Frenchy
I recently bought a used 2004 off Ebay for 27k. It was virtually new with only 3500 miles. There are at least two 2005s on Ebay right now. I have watched the Ebay auctions for a while and the new ones (0 to 50 miles) never seem to sell. Used one that are resaonably priced do sell. I'd suggest looking at the Ebay auctions for new ones, and then calling the dealer auctioning the car directly.
Ed