Hemp Oil is Non Addictive

Page 1 of 2
Thomas Jefferson ordered the farmers in the USA to set aside 15% of their farmland to grow Cannabis Sativa for the survival of this country. It is a necessity. It is also patriotic.
Henry Ford tried to base his automobile engine on hemp fuel but the Standard Exxon Mobil Oil monopoly would not allow him to do it.
Tommy Chong made a movie about a truck made of hemp and was sent to prison for it.
Now George Bush is calling americans oil addicts because they cannot get drunk enough on booze. Only idiots guzzle gallons of oil.
Try hemp oil and be a patriot not a gas guzzling alcoholic.
"Saint Blurpaedius XXX"

and have you visited these News Groups?
alt.hemp & alt.hemp.politics
do you stamp your dollar bills with the "I Grew Hemp" stamp?
--
Impeach Bush ! a noble cause
And visit.. alt.impeach.bush
A Veteran for Peace wrote:

That's rubbish. First, there were no commercial quantities of hemp fuel in the early days and gasoline was the fuel of choice for IC engines because it was very cheap, it was an unwanted byproduct of kerosene. Hemp oil can only be burned in a diesel or gas turbine engine, neither was practical then. The leaves could make alcohol but not efficiently, corn would be much better. That's why hemp booze isn't popular.
Hemp was grown for naval rope. Hardly strategic these days.

Not to mention that hemp was a vital resource for the war effort up to and including at least WW2, for the making of rope, prior to the introduction of synthetic rope... and farmers were paid well by the government to grow it. Now, 60 years post WWII, government agencies still must direct the burning off of this "crop" which continues to grow long after farmers quit cultivating it.
And, please take you garbage political agenda and stick it where it belongs...
--
Spike
Spike wrote:
<<snip>>

Where is the garbage political agenda here???????

the BS about impeach Bush. Doesn't matter who is for or against, it really has no business in a car group... and it's not going to sway anyone who supports him, and for those who don't, you're just preaching to the choir. And trolls love that kind of stuff.
--
Spike

Politically I want the microchip out of my back george Bush stuck there after he kidnapped me, drugged, accused me of being a cuban spy in 1982. My family did bongs with George Washington at valley forge.
But the main idea is Henry Ford (this is a ford group) wanted his engine to be based on hemp oil. (The Bill of rights was drafted on hemp paper) Ford is having financial trouble at the present time. Bush is encouraging vegetative based oil in compliments to britain and Prince Charles attempts at earth warming reversal. The hemnp plant Sativa grows very quickly and is better than the garbage Bush is proposing towards ethanol.
Ford deisel engine in 2007 is expected to outperform this years version. Diesel is the future or not?
A society cannot fluorish with draconian or dictatorship governments. WE the people have the paper that says we have a responsibility to exercise our rights lest we lose them out of sloth.
-ME descendant of the survivors of the Skeleton Army at Valley Forge

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:52:06 -0500, "Saint Blurpaedius XXX"

You babbling idiot. Being a cannabis advocate is one thing. When idiots like you blurt your bullshit, you provide fuel for the fires of hatred from the other side. You are most assuredly one of the dolts that got "affected" by your use of other drugs making you a danger to those of us that merely want cannabis made legal.
You hurt the cause, boy. So SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Spike wrote:

I didn't say a goddamned word about Bush.

country.
get
My server only allows 5 crossposts.
People have been trying to get my accounts cancelled for the past decade.

The bill of rights was drafted on hemp paper.
Growing hemp is a crime far more serious than kidnapping. I am still trying to get the microchip out of my back George Bush and the secret service stuck there when they kidnapped and drugged me in 1982. I am poor they lead the world. The light at the end of the coal mine maybe diamonds.
Hope during troubled times is a spotlight to use and not abuse.
-me, descendant of the skeleton army at valley forge.

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:04:25 -0500, "Saint Blurpaedius XXX"

Guess what, slurpy? You got that very thing coming down the line for your post about how happy you were that the ABC news folks got hurt.
It's gonna stick too, boy. You'll be hunting up a new ISP or News provider quite soon, I'll bet.
To be permanently rid of you and all your bullshit iterations of hatred IS going to be a good thing for this group.
Wow, you are a mess.
wrote in message

Different type of hemp is used to make rope, not Cannabis Sativa

Wrong, Tommy Chong was sent to prison for manufacturing and selling bongs, on-line, a violation of Federal Law.

Bush is preaching conservation.

You are a poster child reflecting the abuse of hemp.

Nope. Wrong.
I am ok. It is the rest of the country that is screwed up.
-ME descendant of the Skeleton Army of Valley Forge

country.
bongs,
get
Fold yourself up a nice, neat, tin foil hat and everything will be ok.
wrote in message

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:52:25 -0500, "Frank from Deeeetroit"
Well, you got the fact that he is a dumb-fuck right.
Now, YOU need to learn how to post correctly in Usenet.
It ain't your e-mail.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-post
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
OK Mr. anal retentive school teacher. "It ain't your e-mail either."
Gave us:

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:54:10 -0500, "Saint Blurpaedius XXX"

No. You are a top posting Usenet retard that should have your connection to the world you insult around you removed.
Not for this thread in particular, but for your "other" behavior here.
Expect it. Fear it. It comes quite soon. Is your house in order?
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:21:46 -0500, "Frank from Deeetroit"
Yes, he is.

Actually ALL types of hemp have the SAME type of plant fiber in the stalk and ARE viable for use in various industries, including the making of rope.
The type most used is the same type that sweden uses to make a particle board to make houses with. It grows long and singular, and can be grown very near its companion plants, allowing for higher density crops.
That still doesn't change that FACT that hemp is hemp is hemp.

Nope. The violation was glass and across state lines. Glass can be used for other drugs. THAT was the violation.

After the dems have been doing it since 1970. How quaint.

Nope. He has abused other drugs to get the way he is. He is certainly NOT helping the cause.

Because they are deliberately planted too-close-together to force maximum competition for sunlight which results in very long stems with long internodes ie long HQ fibres.

--
"truth, justice, the American way" <<< Pick the odd one out.

EXACTLY. Also, any hemp/cannabis strain would follow suit planted in the same manner.