hibied

Has anyone heard of the escape hibrid selling for over sticker price? I am verry interested in getting one but the dealer I went to wants 3,000.00 over
the sticker price. Please let me know if you have any info. Thank you snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Tell the dealer to forget it. Soon they will be selling for well under sticker.
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:29:06 -0600, "greg white"