Indicator problems

Hi All, Having problem with my Sierra, my indicators & reversing light failed to work all of a sudden, checked fuses & yes one had blown, replaced it & that
blew along with 3 other fuses I replaced. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this? My car is a 91 Sierra xr4x4 (UK)
Thanks in advance of any help/advice
Dave
Add pictures here
‚úĖ