Information on Ford Alu-Rim needed

Hi everybody
Does anyone know, where I can get the spefication for this aluminium rim ?
The document that specifies what type of car the rim matches (in Germany
it's called ABE) , would be perfect.
FORD 6JBx13H2ET31 KBA42436 H90SX-AA 5051235
It must have been delivered with some special edition of a Ford Fiesta. Now I would like to use it on a Ford Escort.
Thank you very much