Light fixture needed

Guys - I'm hoping to use a 3rd brake light I found on Ebay for a Studebaker I'm updating, and it came without a fixture. It's from a 91-93 Merc Capri.
Is that something I need to hunt down in a boneyard or might someone have a part number I could go ask for at the local dealer? Thanks a lot! Tom in WA